Sunday, March 25, 2018

Influenster Review - Grande Cosmetics

I was so excited to receive this latest, complimentary VoxBox from Influenster! It contained the ultimate Grande Cosmetics trio - GrandeLASH-MD lash enhancing serum, GrandePRIMER with lash plumping peptides, and Grande Mascara lash boosting formula! I was in lash heaven! I couldn't wait to give these a try! 



The primer is the absolute best primer that I've ever used. period. It applies extremely smooth on your lashes, doesn't clump, and can be used with any mascara. 

Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the mascara. In my opinion, the formula wasn't dark enough when applied to my blonde lashes. I even attempted to apply 4 coats and it still seemed like it was barely there. On a good note, this product doesn't clump and also applies smoothly like the primer. I just prefer my lashes to be super dark and noticeable. However, if you prefer a more natural lash look or have darker lashes this might work better for you. 

The lash serum is amazing! The product says that you will see longer, fuller lashes between 4-6 weeks time. I started noticing my lashes looking fuller just after a couple of weeks. I have been using it for right around 3 weeks now and am so excited to see my full results in just a couple more weeks! It's very easy to apply. Simply swipe (like you're applying eyeliner) one swipe on each eye to the lash line before bedtime and you're done! 



Overall this trio has exceeded my expectations, aside from the mascara, and I would recommend these products to anyone! The mascara and primer both retail for $25 each and the lash serum retails for $65. Head over to your nearest Sephora to purchase! 


xoxo, karabears

No comments:

Post a Comment